Richard Gill fully respects your rights to privacy and will not collect any personal information without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer when you visit our website through email newsletters or when using our online contact form will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
What Information Will Be Gathered?
At www.richardgill.ie we take the security of your data seriously and take every precaution to protect the confidentiality of the personal information that you supply.
For general web browsing, certain information is recorded in the website log files, which may include
– top level domain name, from which you access the information
– the IP Address of the computer, used to access our website
– the date and time that your computer accesses our website
– pages accessed and the documents downloaded
– type and version of the browser being used to access our website
– addresses of any third party web pages, which refers users to our website
– keywords used in websites and directories to find our website
– keywords and phrases used to search our website
Why Do We Gather This Information?
This information is used for statistical purposes only including:
– ascertain how many visitors that we have coming to the website
– identify which pages are accessed most frequently
– assist us in improving the content offered to our end users
– make our site more user friendly
Google Analytics Website
The richardgill.ie website contains links to other sites. Richard Gill is not responsible for the privacy standards of other websites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our website. While every care has been taken to ensure the high quality and standard of websites to which we link, Richard Gill can take no responsibility for the content of these linked websites. This privacy statement relates only to the privacy practices in connection with the richardgill.ie website.